Monday, March 1, 2010

Read on if you give a shit.......

Remind me again....why in the world do I have a blog....it's geting lame... also I found out that I have too many "old ppl" friends on fb...I noe it's dangerous...but I don't give a rat's ass...their accounts are virtually unused.....hmmm I wonder why???...looks like they have more of a life than we young ppl...SCARY SHIT!...but it still amuses me that some off them write their personal messages as shoutouts.....I hve to think twice b4 posting shoutouts....so back to the blog topic...I know it's been abandoned for a while now....I dunno I'm so lazy to post entries.....aiyah...as I'm speaking I'm running out of steam...where do those avid bloggers derive their energy from?? I wonder??...so anyone studing abroad?? are you bored to death??...here's a website with all the tv series...anime cartoon...and shizz....should keep u steady till you touch ground ...ciaozzz!
http://watch-series.com/

0 comments: