Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Idol...Idol...Idol!....do you watch it??

I've been watching american idol..since forever....and I've never been more pumped up to watch this show than I am now...okay everybody has they're favourite...for my mom it's Danny

Gokey...cause he looks like actor Robert Downey Jr....who my mom sooo adores!!

( btw...gokey is the one to the left...to the left...)


























well she did like anoop desai at first...but now he's gone...awww...


Hannah banana...likes cutie Kris Allen...




but I absolutely love ADAM LAMBERT!!!...if he were to make an album I'd seriously buy it...well actually I'd download his songs cause I'm short on dough...and the economy well sucks so yeah!!........his voice amaizing...that whole rock and roll swagger...plus he rocks at motown and slow numbers too!!!...his voice is a little like...Robert plant...come Axl Rose-ish...Freddy Mercury!!!...a perfect mix!!!







Although he may be...ahemm...but hey freddy mercury was bisexual...and elton was gay!!!...but they're legends!! still don't believe me...well listen to these and compare him to the original!!! crazy amaizing!







0 comments: