Saturday, May 23, 2009

~This week in review~

Ahhh...dissapointment...so sad cause adam didn't win...dunno why coz he was so awesome for the finale....haiz...I was soooo sure...I even got my cousins in America and Canada to vote and they were tuning in this Thursday...it was kinda like one of the best finale's I've ever seen on AI...can you imagine KISS was there...yeah lke Gene freakin Simmons and he's long tongue...Ace Frehley and he performed with them awesome...then he and Kris performed with Queen...and Adam totally owned but oklah he had the chops for that...he sounds a lot like the late Freddy Mercury and I think would make an uber cool replacement!!!

Well I also liked kris performance with Keith Urban(yum!)...was nice to...but country is not really my genre and stuff...yeah most of the peeps I know wanted Kris to win...including my dad...guess Adam's shrieking doesn't please all parties ...oh well:(


I was just browsing through Perez...and I found this pic of Matilda Ledger and guess wat??...check this out Omg the resemblance is uncanny!!!









Heath Ledger is not dead ya'll:)

Oh yeah my dad suprised me with an unecessary new car today...well he actually traded the second hand wira for a Gen 2...which is in "Hibiscus Tea colour"...like what???...pink lah!!!

Here are some pics





the interior;)

kinda sporty but very powerful and liteweight...easy to handle...well that's all...and btw in advance ....I liked to wish my sweet Hannah "A happy Happy B'day"...see in advance so I'm the first to wish you although your b'day is next tues...sorry hun I can't make it cause my dad's b'day is on the 25th....but am confirmed to be comin' up to KL next weekend!!!

Have a smashing weekend y'all..TTFN;)

0 comments: