Sunday, January 18, 2009

You have to wonder...

For sure we already know the widely popularised song "viva la vida" by coldplay taken of their album of the same title...bt did u ever think that they would ever be filed for copyright infringement??....Recently world renowned guitarist Joe Satriani did so claiming that the song includes "substantial original portions" of the Satriani song "If I Could Fly" from his 2004 album "Is there love in space"




.......Satriani......


If you don't already know Satriani is well-known as a kick ass guitarist who trained some of todays guitar prodigies such as Steve Vai (bottom) and Kirk Hammett of Metallica(top).....but wow he has the guts to sue coldplay...haha good luck buddy...




























Here are the videos of the songs....you be the judge.... for me does it sound exactly the same??..well nope juz the chorus I think bt still sumthin 2 ponder upon..... and fyi it took me so freakin long 2 figure out hw 2 put these videos in becoz i'm so nt tech savvy....so tada!! here it is and I'll give myself a lil' pat on the back for effort;)










"If I could Fly" by Joe Satriani












"viva la vida" by Coldplay



Okaylah!....I think that's about all I can think of for now... today is prob gonna be shity...coz I have to attend another one of those 3 hour IELTS workshops and at midnight I'm gonna find that I really have no future...so yeah it pretty much sucks to be me rite about now bt hey don't let my pessimistic ways dampen ur sunshiny day...and pls smile always there's nothing uglier than a sourpuss;)TTFN ....oh and u would prob notice that there is a long stretch of empty space after this post...well juz so you know I dunno why it's there...dunno how to get rid of it and basically gave up in trying...hehe...

0 comments: